Are you communicating clearly and confidently when it matters most?
Here are 12 simple tricks to help you wow the pants off whoever you're talking to.
Let’s Get To Work
Which of these soundslike you?
None of the above?
Let’s figure it out together.
One-on-one coaching packages
- In-person or virtual sessions
- Hours range per package with free follow-up support
- Rates vary based on number of hours
team training packages
In-person or virtual
Range from 3-20 hours of coaching
Includes signature workshops, individual deep dives, and prep sessions for specific presentations
8-week virtual intensive
Includes 6 group sessions + 2 one-on-ones with Brenne
High-impact training for the big-hearted go-getter
Learn step-by-step strategies for How TO...
- Manage performance anxiety and get centered under pressure.
- Show up with genunine confidence and trust in your abilities.
- Engage your audience (or whoever you're speaking to) in a way that gets them to lean in, take action, and enjoy spending time with you.
- Prepare for talks and meetings in less time with less stress.
Refining and delivering impactful content.
Evaluating real-life interactions and role-playing your way through them - so that you have a clear plan going in and strategies to rely on in case the situation goes south.
Clarifying your role in specific relationships and setting meaningful intentions to advocate for yourself and build lasting trust.
Applying personalized feedback in real-time.
Discover how to...
Ditch distracting habits and let go of crushing self-talk.
- Think more clearly and feel more present when the pressure's on.
Release physical tension that might be hurting your voice, preventing you from breathing properly, and compounding your anxiety.
Use language (both verbal and physical) that inspires others to take action.
Here's what we leave off the menu
- Writing business plans, investment pitches, or major presentations from scratch. Once you’ve written most of it, we can help you refine and articulate the spoken version.
- Public relations. We can help you prepare for interviews and media appearances, but we don’t advise on broader PR strategy.
- Speech pathology. We can help you improve your speaking skills, whether or not English is your first language, but we don’t provide therapy for speech impediments or language disorders. If that’s what you’re looking for, we’re happy to refer you to a qualified therapist.
Grab Your Free
“How to Get Out of Your Head, Exude Confidence Under Pressure & Engage Others With Ease"
You’ll learn practical, easy-button tricks for dialing down self-consciousness and communicating with more authentic self-confidence. And more importantly, grabbing it will make you part of our E-Tribe. Which means, you’ll get private access to subscriber-only tips, free resources, early-bird specials and scholarship opportunities.